Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when I send message

GloriadeZelaya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I try to send message and I get "

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

Please help

6 REPLIES 6

GloriadeZelaya

you have been a lot of help, thank you very much

@GloriadeZelaya 

support agent usually reply on the same day but due to high ticket volume, they might be a bit slow sometimes

reply them again today and monitor your community inbox, you should get an answer sometime today 🙂

GloriadeZelaya

the problem is that my sons open the account for me many years ago like 4 years ago, they dont have that information, i dont have that information, they had me creating a new email account that I did today, asked me my credit card last 4 digit number, last payment date, amount.  I provided all that and now they dont respond

@GloriadeZelaya 

what account information do you need? you can get most of them by logging into your My Account.  Let us know and myabe we can tell you where to browse to get the information

GloriadeZelaya

I'm new here trying to get my account information and it seems impossible! thank you @softech softech

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GloriadeZelaya 

that is about posting or sending private message on the Community here?

if it is, the easiest trick is to "select all" with what you have typed, then delete them all

finally, right click and use "Paste as plain text" to paste everything back, that would really remove all the invalid HTML 

Need Help? Let's chat.