cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage and limits

Janet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a notice that I have used 95% of the data included in my plan. How do I determine what payment cycle this refers to ... that is, I am assuming my data limit is per month, so how do I know when it is going to re-set for the next month? 

8 REPLIES 8

Janet

OK, I guess that makes sense. I was confused by auto-text message saying payment due, unless you're on "auto Pay" (which I am). So now that I have checked properly, I see that I will be renewing my 90 days this Friday, so no worries re data running out by then. Thanks to everyone for helping to clarify this!

@Janet wrote:

I think that's what caused my uncertainty. I'm on a 90-day plan. But if I understand correctly, the data limits pertain to 30 days regardless.

@Janet  On a 90 day plan the data pertains to 90 days not 30 days.

Janet

I think that's what caused my uncertainty. I'm on a 90-day plan. But if I understand correctly, the data limits pertain to 30 days regardless.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Janet 

The payment cycle is every 30 days.  Your data will reset on your next payment/renewal date, which can been seen in your self service account.  

Plan cycles are currently 30 or 90-days.  @Janet, what length of plan do you have?

But...couldn’t it be a 90 day plan? I assume you can use your 90 days worth of data up quickly and have 60 days to wait for renewal?

Terry

@Janet wrote:

Thank you! 

@Janet  Dial 611 from your phone to find out your next renewal date.

Janet

Thank you! 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Janet 

The payment cycle is every 30 days.  Your data will reset on your next payment/renewal date, which can been seen in your self service account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.