cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal of new plan after expiration

scowan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My plan has expired and I would like to renew with a new plan. The chatbot instructed me to reach out to you, as this isn't possible to do by oneself in the backend. 

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@scowan  you might find it quicker to simply renew your current plan than wait without service for mods.

You could then futuredate the plan you wanted. If the new plan is important  you could ask mods to change your plan after the fact. They are pretty understanding at the moment with these requests because of the support delay.

If you do not have the PIN, please provide us with 3 of the following matching up your account:

Date of Birth
Full address with Postal Code
Last top-up amount and the date
Email address 
Last 4 digits of Credit Card on file

@scowan

You would have chosen a PIN number when you activated your account.  You would have received a Public Mobile text from number 611 with your PIN number when you also activated your account.  Maybe check your text history

scowan

Thank you very much for this. One last question: how do I locate my PIN? I provided the mod with my account number and phone number, but not the PIN as I don't know where to locate it. 

thank you

Volumes are higher than normal - it appears maybe up to 72 hours right now.  Hopefully, you'll hear back sooner.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They are typically pretty fast but it can take up to 48 hours for the mods to get back to your message depending on the volume of inquiries they have.

scowan

Thank you very much for your help @stonechucker! I sent such a message to "Moderator_Team" 24hrs ago but have yet to hear back. Do you know how long this typically takes? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@scowan, as already instructed, you need to contact the moderator team for the plan change. 

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Although not timely here, changes are in the works to allow the customer to do plan changes when account is expired.  I am hoping they could slide in an early renewal option too. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@scowan, as your plan has expired, you can not do it yourself, unless you reactivate your current plan, then future date to change on your next renewal for the plan you want.

If you still wish to change your plan to the new one today, you will need to send a private message via the envelope icon in the top right corner to the "Moderator_Team" your phone number, PIN, and account number, requesting their assistance to change to the new plan.

You should pre-top up the funds required to get the new plan so that your time waiting for a response is limited.

Need Help? Let's chat.