cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

I just bought a 400 min add-on for international calls, I have not used it yet but every time that I try calling I get the message 'sorry, cannot complete your call. talk is not included in your plan.  I tried shutting down the phone and taking out the sim card, waiting a minute, and still does not work, I checked in the overview and I get this (see picture), I'm lost here if anyone can help I would be very grateful, thanks 😉

 

*removed image since it included personal information*

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o


@SamsonGihoul wrote:

I just bought a 400 min add-on for international calls, I have not used it yet but every time that I try calling I get the message 'sorry, cannot complete your call. talk is not included in your plan.  I tried shutting down the phone and taking out the sim card, waiting a minute, and still does not work, I checked in the overview and I get this (see picture), I'm lost here if anyone can help I would be very grateful, thanks 😉


 @SamsonGihoul 

That's an old plan you have there! You could save $8 just changing down to the $25 plan AND get some data.

 

Anyway...what country are you trying to call?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

very useful topic. thanks to all who are not indifferent 😉

 

 

 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

I just purchased 15/plan 

Includes 

100 canada-wide outgoing min 

Unlimited incoming min 

Data........

 

For some reason when I go to make a call within my area it says I don't have long distance add on!

 

The plan I purchased is Canada wide and neither I or the calls I'm trying to make are out side Canada!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o


@JDH wrote:

I just purchased 15/plan 

Includes 

100 canada-wide outgoing min 

Unlimited incoming min 

Data........

 

For some reason when I go to make a call within my area it says I don't have long distance add on!

 

The plan I purchased is Canada wide and neither I or the calls I'm trying to make are out side Canada!

 


Try putting a 1 in front of the number.

 

With the $15 plan you are limited to 100 outgoing minutes. Seconds are rounded up to the closest minute. (eg. A 10 second call is rounded up to 1 minute). As well, checking your voicemail with your phone will use up outgoing minutes too. You can use another phone to check your voicemail. Dial your number and press * at the greeting. You can also purchase an add on in self service of 500 minutes for $5. The unused portion is rolled over from month to month until it is used up.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

Try dialing 1 infront of the area code.

Check your self serve account if no minutes appear then you have used up your minutes and you can purchase an add-on for more minutes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

@JDH Try adding a 1 in front of the number you are dialling. This often helps.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

I've tried putting a 1 infront doesn't seem to make a difference

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o


@JDH wrote:

I've tried putting a 1 infront doesn't seem to make a difference


Log into self service to see if you have any minutes left?

 

minutes.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.