lucystoyles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what i want to do is cancle my phone as i have 2 

how do i do this 

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lucystoyles 

Login to your self serve page and select payment tab and remove your payment card entirely.

When the cycle ends your service will be suspended.

That's all. 

If you decide you want to reactivate it, you have 89 days after it is suspended to do so.

@lucystoyles 

If you have a grandfathered plan like the $10 50/50 plan you are going to let cancel keep in mind other customers or a friend or family member may want to take it over to get a plan thats no longer available. If it has rewards it makes it more attractive that some will put them on sites such as craiglist for negotiation.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lucystoyles  once you remove autopay your phone will still would until the end of your current 30 days. After which without renewal it will stop.

You could also enable lost stolen mode and remove autopay.  This will disable your number immediately, but you account is still accessable for 90 days from when you enable lost stolen 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have autopay setup then remove it to cancel your account.

Sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur.

Need Help? Let's chat.