cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan activated, but Text Messaging not functioning at all

mohoubi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

I am a long time Public Mobile customer. So far everything  works great for me. Recently I convinced my wife to take a plan offered by Public Mobile, she accepted and we managed to get a physical SIM card, created a profile for her and activated her account by transferring her number. At this point everything seems working. However, we did not realize that her text messages do not function at all.  To access her My Account, they will always send her  a confirmation text (six digits) that EverSafe send to her to her phone, but this text never arrives due to this Text Messages function which not functioning. Any advice on how to get this function activated ? Thank you.   

4 REPLIES 4

self solution removed/solution re-assigned

mohoubi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Issue resolved by PM Customer Service Representative few days ago. Thank you.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mohoubi  Yes public mobile is having issues with new activations, not having sms and iMessage . Please 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.