cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased USA Add-on - Didn’t Work

mirzasami77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) bundle by $20 yesterday, foiund only data is working. I can not make call or text , automated voice tells there is no add on in my plan. But i can see it is in my plan  using  my selfserve account . How can i fix it? Please help

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@mirzasami77 There is a bug currently being addressed by PM. Since data works, check out Textnow as a backup until fullservice has been resored,

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Add-on-help/m-p/457117/highlight/true...

The other thread in case something there might work for your case. They are talking to mods now it says as of last post.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM needs to look at this very closely because it has been a very common issue the last few days. Select ATT or TMobile after rebooting your phone. This may correct the issue. If not, contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Someone had this exact same issue yesterday and I think they had to contact @CS_Agent in the end.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mirzasami77 

Try rebooting your phone.

Manually choose your provider either AT&T or T mobile

Toggle airplane mode on/then off

If that doesn't work, you will need to contact moderator.  Several people in the last day have had the same issue with US roaming.  Looks like system issue.

Click on question mark on right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to get moderator help.  Type: contact moderator and follow prompts to submit ticket.  

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

You are now travelling in the USA?

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.