Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: New offer for current clients!

@joedf wrote:

I've received a similar text also.

Once accepted, is this plan forever to keep?

@joedf Once you reply YES you are grandfathered into the plan. Its your to keep. If you switch plans in the future you will loose it because it is not currently offered on the front page. A 35$ plan like that is a steal I hope PM understands this and decides to put it on their front page. But I guess PM dosent want my money.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@joedf wrote:

I've received a similar text also.

Once accepted, is this plan forever to keep?

I this even a real plan/offer? I didn't click or do anything as I am suspicious of foul play here...

Plans are always "forever" to keep (until proven differently by a 30 days notice, but that is (almost never) not the way PM does it), until you change it yourself to something else.

starcrush
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the offer YES35 as well today. Wondering if this includes Unlim Int'l and picture text. The text comes from "5179". I hope this is legit.

PlanShopper
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got the offer as well, but not interested - desperately trying to find a decent offer to move away from PM (knowing it'll cost me extra).  For $5 more than that, you can get another 1.5GB so, 3.5GB extra for $15.  I guess if you wanted more data, $10 is reasonable for this, but not that interesting of an offer.  Other companies offer promos for $15/10GB of LTE data.

Pass.  If someone wanted it, try sending YES35 to SMS 5179 (that's the # it came from)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@joedf 

It should be as long as you don't change it. Even If they never offer it to the base of pm customers they will grandfather you in.

@computergeek541 

Public mobile offered 10gb and 12gb data plans by offering a 2gb data bonus to certain targeted customers via text offer....all you had to do was respond yes by a certain date.

BearFBI

@PlanShopper wrote:

I got the offer as well, but not interested - desperately trying to find a decent offer to move away from PM (knowing it'll cost me extra).  For $5 more than that, you can get another 1.5GB so, 3.5GB extra for $15.  I guess if you wanted more data, $10 is reasonable for this, but not that interesting of an offer.  Other companies offer promos for $15/10GB of LTE data.

Pass.  If someone wanted it, try sending YES35 to SMS 5179 (that's the # it came from)

@PlanShopper Still that extra 5$ could be put to something else extra. who offers 10GB of data for 15$ Do you mean 150$ dollars. Im sorry but PM offers the best prices. No one can beat PM. Other than its direct competitors Chatr and Lucky but if they would do it PM would do it also. Also PM has the autopay and rewards bonus

Dunkman
Oracle

@starcrush wrote:

I got the offer YES35 as well today. Wondering if this includes Unlim Int'l and picture text. The text comes from "5179". I hope this is legit.

@starcrush 

This promo plan should include unlimited international and picture texting.  All the present PM plans include unlimited texts.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@starcrush  All current plans come with unlimited international SMS/MMS.

@PlanShopper   Sorry to hear that you plan on leaving public mobile. This may not be an offer that suits you but There are many customers here that don't need 5gb of data but would prefer to have more than 1gb. This is a nice happy medium and a plan that has been lobbied for.....a very long time.

PlanShopper
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@BearFBI 

Koodo offered clients 10GB for $14 as an add on, so people are paying something like $36 for 14GB or something ridiculous.  THAT'S an offer I;d jump all over, but this...1.5GB for $10...meh.

BearFBI

@PlanShopper wrote:

@BearFBI 

Koodo offered clients 10GB for $14 as an add on, so people are paying something like $36 for 14GB or something ridiculous.  THAT'S an offer I;d jump all over, but this...1.5GB for $10...meh.

@PlanShopper I am looking at an article here about it.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/12/14/koodo-customers-add-on-bonus-10gb-15/

It is only a one time addon and it was offered to select customers from Public Mobile. It is not a plan and you cant get the addon again. I doubt anyone would do this again. if you want a 15GB plan you are paying 85$ A month. If you want to pay that then leave PM and go with Bell and Rogers so they can rob your money and iliegaly not follow CRTC code and get away with it.

Need Help? Let's chat.