cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Koodo has triple addon bonus

Any chance PM gets this offer? Or are you guys just giving deals to new customers? 3x the data!!! @Catherine_T 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Re: Koodo has triple addon bonus

Unlikely here at PM

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is uncertain if PM will match the offer.  Check the announcements section.

TMS

@Jb456   lol    @Triguy  lol

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

PM competes with Lucky and Chatr and not Koodo so the answer is no.

TMS

@geopublic 

More like “follow” Lucky and Chatr. 

TMS

I’d like to hear from @Catherine_T  if PM could begin offering more to their loyal customers? Like they do for newcomers. 🙂

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TMS wrote:

I’d like to hear from @Catherine_T  if PM could begin offering more to their loyal customers? Like they do for newcomers. 🙂

IMO, they actually offer to existing customers than other service providers I've been with. And their plans are excellent and you can switch at any point if there's a promo plan, whether you're new or long term. Do you know many other places that let you do that?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@TMS  What more do you think they could offer? Without including the community reward. Just the loyalty & auto-pay reward you can get $7 off your plan. Tack on referrals to that for additional discounts.

PM also offers free gifts at times. I've seen a few screenshots where some long term members have quite a few free add-ons in their account. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@TMS wrote:

So free data and minutes on occasion aren't enough?

So $12 - $60/year for loyalty isn't enough?

$24/year autopay?

Up to ~$1440/year for referrals? Ok you gotta work a little more for that one. But it's there.

Up to $180/year for this place? Ok you gotta sustain a whole lot more work for that one. But it's there.

Last Black Friday had the old $25 referral credit for both parties. We haven't seen that in a while.

Sometimes promo plans are made available to all.

Need Help? Let's chat.