cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1GB data add on, but Public Mobile cut off my data and says there's no add-on

jwoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all,

Hoping for some urgent help here. At a conference and losing business by the minute because I have no data. Public Mobile shut off my data after 12GB, but my 1GB data add-on isn't kicking in. I had added it when I originally signed up, right from the beginning. I later added another 1GB, which I think will be activated next cycle. Help?

9 REPLIES 9

jwoo

Thanks! 🙂 All fixed

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wow. That was fast.  

Good job guys. 

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thanks @Shazia_K for helping us!!!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jwoo

Can you reboot your phone now? everything should be good to go 🙂 

Thanks!

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jwoo

So that's definitely the case for the 2nd GB of data I wanted to add. I see the credit on the account. However, the 1st GB of data was added and it's listed as an add-on. It just...won't show up anywhere else right now.

A few days ago, I saw a usage page that showed something like this...

12 GB Data Plan 11500 mb / 12000 mb

1 GB Data Add On 0 mb / 1000 mb

But I can't find that table anymore...

jwoo

So my add-on usage page doesn't even show the 1GB add-on. But my plan area shows that I had 1GB data add-on. PM'd @Shazia_K already.

Resetting phone didn't help. 😞 Also, my wifi connection is so slow that I can't really navigate this site anymore. When I called, I was told that I needed to fix my problem online...but my problem is that I can't get online. 😞

Thanks all!

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I dont think you actually bought the addon... 

It is a bit confusing but you have to first load funds on your account and then buy the addon again (you'd think it would do it at once... nope). 

Check your account like doh suggests, if it says you have an addon, then seek mod. If you do not see any addons, then you probably have a balance on your account (so the addon never actually was purchased). 

dohadotahmed
Hi sorry to hear your troubles. Can you please check your unused data add-on at self serve?
You have to private message a mod asap to get your data add-on working. Please pm and I think she is online now.

Here is the link how to contact a moderator
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

ech_786

try reeboting your phone and if still problem please contact one of mod and they will help you with this.

thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.