cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hands up!!! 0 minutes left in my plan. Purchased "Add-One" yesterday, but I still cannot make a call

karen_lzl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am suffering the Public Mobile service. No any contact number. It is so urgent. 

0 minutes left in my plan. I purchased " add-one" yesterday, but I still cannot make a call.

I found the available fund has been in my account. 

My autopay will be on Sep-23. I cannot contact anyone until one week. 

Could someone can help me? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

karen_lzl

It is okay now, Thanks for your suggestion. 

When you log into your account, do you still see a balance ?  Which add-on are you trying to purchase ?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@karen_lzl wrote:

Hello,

I am suffering the Public Mobile service. No any contact number. It is so urgent. 

0 minutes left in my plan. I purchased " add-one" yesterday, but I still cannot make a call.

I found the available fund has been in my account. 

My autopay will be on Sep-23. I cannot contact anyone until one week. 

Could someone can help me? Thanks.

Purchasing an add-on?
Be sure to:

1. Add funds to your account,

2. Go back to the add-ons page and select your add-on.

If  money is still in Available Funds, that means step 2 is not done yet.

karen_lzl

Hi ,

Thanks for your information. I did paid the "Purchase Add- Ons" yesterday based on you mentioned steps, BUT I still cannot  make a call today. I don't know the reason. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing an add-on is a two step process.  You need to add it by clicking on the plus sign.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.