cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working and Plan renewal today the 9th of june,

Jessmir88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Funds debited from my account

Ran out of data a few days before renewal date. Only thing i did was buy a 200mb add on.

Or is this another bug with last monthe flavor?

Please help

@CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

Jessmir88

Today is day 1 of 30. Thought that was evident enougu 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessmir88 wrote:

Funds debited from my account

Ran out of data a few days before renewal date. Only thing i did was buy a 200mb add on.

Or is this another bug with last monthe flavor?

Please help

@CS_Agent 

Is today the last day of your plan of the first?  What does your overview page say?  I have found the most accurate renewal date is the one that shows up in the rewards page of your self-serve. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jessmir88

And just notuced under self serv / data usage this is the only thing showing is this;Screenshot_20190609-192822_Chrome.jpg

Utilisation pour le numéro de téléphone 43X-Xxxx

Votre limite indique le nombre total de minutes/Mo disponibles au moment de votre dernier achat d’une option.

Les options d’itinérance aux États-Unis expirent après 10 jours. Toutes les données non utilisées expirent en même temps que l’option. Les options qui ne sont pas liées à l’itinérance aux États-Unis n’ont pas de date d’expiration. Vous conserverez les données et les minutes de l’option jusqu’à ce que vous les ayez toutes utilisées. Les données inutilisées du forfait expirent à la fin du cycle de renouvellement. Elles ne sont pas reportées au prochain cycle de 30 ou 90 jours.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessmir88 

Do you see the new/refreshed data add on in My Data & Add ons section?  Some people have had issues with their data not resetting.  

You might need to contact moderator directly with your issue.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.