cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging to a new plan dosent work

Splatin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So i had a number and i got a msg saying that if i dont pay until the 22/1 ill lose the number, today i bought a voucher of 48 and changed the plan in my settings to a 45$ plan, immediately the payment was down so basically i payed 45$ for that, the thing is is that my data and calls etc still dosent work, do i need to activate it somehow? What should i do? I also checked how much data i got on the website and it says none, what did i payed for it dosent make sense, i need to fix it asap since its a number for bussiness and clients should call me to close deals

4 REPLIES 4

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

:

In your case @SplatinI would try to put my phone on lost/stolen...

0C484DEB-C9D7-46D4-B505-BD59DA3F0951.png

You can find that in your plans and adds-on in your self serve account. Next close your phone for 10 minutes and open it. Back to the same place click on found your phone close again your phone and open it.... and see.... if it doesn’t work you will need the help of the mmoderator... click on thé envelopp right up on this page... new private message... and write moderator _team in send to ..it will appear... and explain what happened.Smiley Happy

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Did you buy the vouchers in store? Some of them can take up to 2 days to be valid.
If the lost/found trick doesn't work try restarting your phone.

Can you include a screen shot of your account, with all personal information removed?

@Splatin wrote:

So i had a number and i got a msg saying that if i dont pay until the 22/1 ill lose the number, today i bought a voucher of 48 and changed the plan in my settings to a 45$ plan, immediately the payment was down so basically i payed 45$ for that, the thing is is that my data and calls etc still dosent work, do i need to activate it somehow? What should i do? I also checked how much data i got on the website and it says none, what did i payed for it dosent make sense, i need to fix it asap since its a number for bussiness and clients should call me to close deals

22/1?  If you really do mean January 22nd, there's your answer.  I'm going to assume that's a typo and that you mean February 1st.

If your plan is $45 and you did a top up of $48, it should start working immediately.  Is the balance at least showing in your account?  Does your plan status now say active?

It's possible that there's just a slight delay in the system and that your service will start working in a few minutes.

Some people have reported that reporting your phone as misplace/stolen, and then telliing re-enabling the service after a few minutes somehow resets something, but there's no gurantee of that.

I'm also going to assume that you haven't made any changes to your phone's network settings.  If it's still not working, the only thing you can do is send a message to staff for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Splatin wrote:

I am confused.  You got a msg to pay until Jan 22 or you will lose your number.  Today is Jan 31, why are you still want to pay today knowing that your number was gone after Jan 22.

What is your account status on the overview page?

Need Help? Let's chat.