cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I phone 14 activation normal sim

Tamikaaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently have been trying to activate a normal sim for my girlfriend on her I phone 14. Public mobile took my money but when it asked me to go on their app and activate the sim all it said was something went wrong. Trying to get any help from this horrible customer service system is like pulling teeth, so here I am on this forum to complain. Doubt I will get any results. At this point seems like they will be endlessly charging me 38 dollars a month to pay for a plan they will not activate and I cannot cancel. If any actual humans work for this company would be good if you could figure this out. Loved this company on my phone for years. Now I realize how horrible it is if anything goes the slightest bit wrong and need any for of support.

1 /10

3 REPLIES 3

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Where and when did you get the normal sim from? Did you purchase it from off the public mobile app? Has it been used before? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tamikaaa  Have you downloaded the app ? You need to to activate 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tamikaaa 

so, you were using the app to activate?

PM support is all online, so, you just need to message them.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.