cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Receive Texts or Calls

chebyshev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I switched from a Bell corporate plan to a private PM plan. First I picked a new number then transferred my old number over but this transfer did not appear to work. I can send texts and make calls and people see the correct number but I cannot receive or answer calls. 

I think the reason is that the account number I provided was not the correct one. I have the correct one now and I'm wondering if it's possible for someone to help me re-port my number? I can no longer do this manually (due to 1 month number change limit).

Thanks!
Cheb

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Explanation Detailed of all Specific.
- them can help you a lot nice team service.

Good Luck

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.