cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$60 Canada US plan

I have the Canada US plan that was recently launched. It says will work in US. In my self serve accounnt it says nothing about US but does have the 2GB data for US. Have a trip soon. Should it still work even if it doesn't say it? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: $60 Canada US plan

Plan details:

$60 for 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text

• 30-day plan
  • 8 GB of Canada-wide data at 3G speed + 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada/US Talk & Text - You could talk and text as much as you like from Canada to the U.S., and vice versa! 
  • Additional 2 GB of US data roaming
  • International text included in both Canada + U.S.
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Looks like you'll have unlimited talk/text plus 2GB of data whilst you're in USA.

Safe travels.

popping
Oracle

@tehowennathe wrote:

I have the Canada US plan that was recently launched. It says will work in US. In my self serve accounnt it says nothing about US but does have the 2GB data for US. Have a trip soon. Should it still work even if it doesn't say it? 

Please post a screenshot of your overview page with your personal info masked out.

We will take a look.

Your overview page should have 2 data usage lines - One for data usage in Canada and the other for the USA data usage.

tehowennathe

Screenshot_20190724-152655~2.png

If I go to plan details it just says 8.5 GB data and unlimited talk and text to Canada and US. Doesn't state anything about usage in US

will13am
Oracle

@tehowennathe , click on the plan details link.

anju_susan93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@tehowennathe So Basically you have 8.5 GB in Canada and about 2 GB in US with unlimited talk and text. You can check your data usage page to find out how much you have left. According your account you have about 1 GB left in your Canada plan and your full 2 GB left for US. As it says 0/2.5GB whereas with the other it says 7.77/8.5. Think you can click "View my usage" link in the Add ons part for details

Luddite
Oracle

@tehowennathe PM's documentation is notoriously lax and often details of offers visible in premade plans are missing from descriptions in accounts. The details publicly available have always been honoured.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
popping
Oracle

@tehowennathe wrote:

If I go to plan details it just says 8.5 GB data and unlimited talk and text to Canada and US. Doesn't state anything about usage in US

The only indication that you have the new $60 Canada/USA plan is the the 2GB usage line.  But it does not say anything about usage in USA.

For peace of mind, send a private message to moderator to confirm that you really get the minutes/text/2GB data to use in USA.  

tehowennathe

I seen post on Facebook with others who have the new $60 plan and have same confusion as me about the usage. It was a Public Mobile kiosk who set up my plan. Just wish PM would make it more clear for the people who are older like my mom who has same plan and worried it doesn't have US roaming

Need Help? Let's chat.