cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 minutes

Vazir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on $15/30 days plan which I believe includes 100 minutes Canada wide but I am not sure if it also includes US. Can someone please clarify ? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir wrote:

I am on $15/30 days plan which I believe includes 100 minutes Canada wide but I am not sure if it also includes US. Can someone please clarify ? Thanks

@Vazir  The beauty about Public Mobile is that since it's prepaid without any overage charges trying will not cost you anything.

Try making a call to the US on your $15 plan. That plan does not include US calling so it should not work, but if it works it's called a bonus.😉

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Canada only.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to purchase an add-on.

200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes $8

400 International Long Distance minutes $15

You could use Wi-Fi apps like Fongo, Skype, Textnow, or WhatsApp.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vazir It includes Canada wide minutes only but you can text to the U S 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir it doesn't include the US. You would require either the $8 US or the 15 international addon. Or you could also add a voip app such as TextNow and use it over WiFi to make calls and texts from Canada to the US for free.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir it includes only calls withing Canada. For US, need to buy an addon...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir wrote:

No it's doesn't include calling out to the US, but you will be able to receive calls from there.  You need to purchase either the $8/200 minutes add-on for calling to the US, or the $15/400 minutes add-on to call US and other international countries on the list for LD calling.

Edit: BTW any leftover minutes from any add-ons stay on your account until depleted, and remember purchasing an add-on is a two step process, first add your funds and then buy the appropriate add-on.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir 

this does not include the US.

You need to buy a US minute add on in order to call the USA or upgrade to the 25.00 sorry 50.00 plan and you can call from Canada to the USA.  If you want to call within the USA you need to purchase a USA Roaming Add on with minutes or minutes and Data. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 3.48.06 PM.png

Screenshot_20200604_101927.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.