cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

active account line not working

marjo13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I suspended my account as i was out of the country for a couple months now I am back and made a payment and it shows that my account is active but when I try to make a call it says:

"sorry we cannnot complete your call you do not have a long distance add on and this call is not covered by your plan"

10 REPLIES 10

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marjo13 

If the lost/stolen phone trick does not work, adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.  Good luck.

You can try the Lost/stolen trick. Enable it from within your self service account. Wait 5 minutes take it off and restart your phone. If this fails contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@marjo13 

@marjo13 wrote:

all outgoing calls, & my voicemail, i also tried putting a 1 in front.

I turned my phone off and on aswell.

weird that data and text works but calling does not

Might be account provision issue.  You likely need to get moderator help to fix your account.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

As you wait, maybe try to toggle airplane mode on, then off.  

marjo13

all outgoing calls, & my voicemail, i also tried putting a 1 in front.

I turned my phone off and on aswell.

weird that data and text works but calling does not

@marjo13 Try a soft reset. Turn off your phone for 30 seconds and restart. Did you try dialing the number with a 1 in front of it?

@marjo13 wrote:

yes text en data works

@marjo13 

Does it happen to only certain numbers?  or all outgoing calls?  

Able to receive calls?  

marjo13

yes text en data works

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@marjo13 try dialing with a 1 in front of the number, and check to see that the number is being dialed correctly. Welcome back. 

@marjo13 wrote:

I suspended my account as i was out of the country for a couple months now I am back and made a payment and it shows that my account is active but when I try to make a call it says:

"sorry we cannnot complete your call you do not have a long distance add on and this call is not covered by your plan"

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could.try making a manual payment if a $1.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@marjo13 

Does your text or data work?  

Maybe try rebooting your phone.  Or network reset.  

Need Help? Let's chat.