cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Public Mobile answer my ticket? Does anyone works there?

drama1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I fill up the form to return a pre-owned phone last Sunday and there is no answer since last Sunday.

I really need to reach them ASAP but they don't answer why could that be?

11 REPLIES 11

4 days is no good.    😞

but seems like PM has many issue since the outage last week, then this week about incoming calls.  I don't see they can clear up the tickets anytime soon

AlunLloyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone. 

I too received a response to my exchange / refund ticket.  To let people know it took 4 days for a response - so hang in there. Thanks everyone. 

@drama1 wrote:

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.

and Yes I did received a responds.

I filled up the form on Sunday Sept 5 and received a responds on Thursday Sep 9 around 8 PM. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this msg.

@drama1 4 days, wow, that's long.

drama1

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.

and Yes I did received a responds.

I filled up the form on Sunday Sept 5 and received a responds on Thursday Sep 9 around 8 PM. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this msg.

@drama1 

Response times are much closer to normal now at about 4 hours. Did you recieve any reply? Try sending a new private message with your name, mailing address and order # for the customer support team to send you a prepaid shipping envelope for you to return the phone in. Mention that you had submitted your request last weekend with no reply. It's possible the ticketing system automatically closed your ticket after 48 hours of no response from the CSA's. Private message requests cannot be automatically closed.

drama1

Thank you for your feedback.

There are no answers from Public Mobile's customer service.

From last Sunday till today there are many days.

Please NOTE I know how the message system works and they just don't answer.

Thank you all.

@drama1   from what I heard, PM was really busy catching up with the unusual high volume of tickets.  If you already go a message from PM earlier in your community inbox, reply that message again and ask for update.

@AlunLloyd   reply to the same message you got for an update.

drama1

Hi! Thank you for let me know.

I will wait till today at 6:00PM if they don't answer I will start a process with the : ccts-cprst.ca.

This is not fair. 

Good luck to you..

AlunLloyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue - I fully filled out an exchange / return ticket days ago for a defective phone we just received and have received NO reply whatsoever to the initial ticket and follow up messages.  

You’re right - I’m not sure anyone works there. 

looking forward to a response!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@drama1 

I presume you reviewed the following material and followed the process herein:

Certified Pre-owned Phones (publicmobile.ca)

If so, and no reply after a few days, submit another.

Need Help? Let's chat.