cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up an account

Gillingsca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I presently have 2 lines that I want to transfer in from Telus and I would like a new phone line   All 3 phone numbers I would like shared on one account.  How do I do that?

5 REPLIES 5

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Probably best to do the first one and get it going before porting the rest. Then just do the other two on successive days and you won't have to worry about the credit card thing. This is what I did with our four accounts and no issues.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only have one phone#, email, account, per sim.  You could setup autopay and use a credit for all three accounts but you may get flagged by you credit card company for suspicious charges if the renewal date is the same.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you have a gmail account? You can sign up for 3 PM accounts using Gmail aliases that ultimately lead back to your single gmail account. To the PM system, it'll look like 3 unique email accounts, one per PM account.

https://gizmodo.com/how-to-use-the-infinite-number-of-email-addresses-gmail-1609458192

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gillingsca wrote:

I presently have 2 lines that I want to transfer in from Telus and I would like a new phone line   All 3 phone numbers I would like shared on one account.  How do I do that?

Each line must have it's own account and it's own email (no duplicates).  It is also recommended to pick a temporary PM number first before porting your numbers, to make sure everything is working and properly set up first, and that you have access to a working number.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Gillingsca wrote:

@Gillingsca  You can't. Each account needs to be set up separately with a different email account. You can still use the same password for each account and the same payment information.

Just purchase your PM sim cards and click here to start. Don't forget to get a referral code for your first activation to get a $10.00 credit. For the second and third lines you can use your first account as the referral to get an additional $1 off your amount every 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.