Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: MMS Picture Texts Not Downloading

@z10user4 Samsung S7

Yup, no picture messages, that's all! Lol

I'm thinking there has to be another setting SOMEWHERE that isn't changed to PM, because the APN settings alone have not allowed me to accept picture messages.

Regular messages are fine.  Data is fine.  Service is fine.  No MMS messages, on both data and wi-fi.

Tries to download, times out.

Mayor / Maire

@DaVibe wrote:

I'm thinking there has to be another setting SOMEWHERE that isn't changed to PM, because the APN settings alone have not allowed me to accept picture messages.

Regular messages are fine.  Data is fine.  Service is fine.  No MMS messages, on both data and wi-fi.

I wonder if it was some kind of excessive size of image or something. Now it's in your queue of MMS messages but it times out and so you never get to any other MMS's. I wonder if there's a way to remove messages in the MMS queue.

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

@DaVibe wrote:

I wonder if it was some kind of excessive size of image or something. Now it's in your queue of MMS messages but it times out and so you never get to any other MMS's. I wonder if there's a way to remove messages in the MMS queue.

I don't think there's a que because after about 15 minutes it seems to time out and I receive a message telling me it failed to download a text message.

In other words, I have never received an image on this phone by text, ever.

Also large messages (converted to MMS) do not reach me.