cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Temporary Suspended.

mansoor513D3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I have top up my account couple days ago and it shows balance on my account of $40, which is my currentl plan but it still showing up as temporary suspened.

Can you please remove suspension as i have enough blanace for my services.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

[name removed]

Thank you

Edited by SD08 to remove personal info.

4 REPLIES 4

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mansoor513D3 wrote:

Hi

I have top up my account couple days ago and it shows balance on my account of $40, which is my currentl plan but it still showing up as temporary suspened.

Can you please remove suspension as i have enough blanace for my services.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

[name removed]

Thank you

Edited by SD08 to remove personal info.

@mansoor513D3 , I think you can simply select the plan that you are using. You will be active immediately. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mansoor513D3 

I've edited your post to remove personal info, as this is a public forum.

Is your service still working, i.e can you still make calls/use data? Is your payment due date tomorrow (as listed in your rewards page of your account)? If yes to both questions, the account expired/suspended status is a normal display on the evening before your renewal. In this case, you don't have to worry, as the renewal is proceeding as usual and your account will return to display active status tomorrow morning.

On the other hand, if your service is actually not working (can't make calls), then in your self-serve account try switching your phone to lost status, wait a few minutes, then switch it back to see if that gets the account going. Or try topping up an extra dollar from your credit card.  If that doesn't work, then you'll need to contact the moderators by private message for assistance.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Can you post a screen shot with your private information removed?

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mansoor513D3 

Edit out your phone number...public site....help will follow....

Need Help? Let's chat.