cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: What is AutoPay?

Spazcakes wrote:

So for autopay, had I not paid in advance, it would have just charged my credit card on file on the due date? So basically the same end result? 

Yes, well actually the day after your expiry date, as seen when you click My Rewards.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started this message when I first had the glitch with autopay in my account.  It was fixed then, and the next two autopay went smooth.  However, I changed my credit card info in my account (it was changed at least a week ago), and once again having the same problem, home page shows Account Suspended.  What can I do at this time to fix this problem?  Please advise.

Thanks.

Oracle

Vanguard wrote:

I started this message when I first had the glitch with autopay in my account.  It was fixed then, and the next two autopay went smooth.  However, I changed my credit card info in my account (it was changed at least a week ago), and once again having the same problem, home page shows Account Suspended.  What can I do at this time to fix this problem?  Please advise.

Thanks.

If you’re phone works, please ignore that message, it’ll disappear in a couple hours. It part of the normal transition on the morning of the payment. 

If your phone is not working, you should contact a mod ASAP 

Mayor / Maire

So, it's 7:44 AM Toronto time, and I see AutoPay is running really slow for my renewal this new cycle.  I have phone service, but I'm writing to tell everyone that my self serve shows a huge box at the top telling me to ignore if I'm on AutoPay.  I look deeper, and I have a balance of $28.00 (rewards from last 90 days), and my credit card has yet to be charged.

Plan is listed as expired - but the phone is still working.

90 days ago, it was about 2:00 AM Toronto time my credit card was charged, so it's at least 4 3/4 hours behind today.

Oracle

Nothing to worry about

Mayor / Maire

Oh I know... I'm just trying to show that I know this is a common thing that happens, and hopefully by showing that I'm not concerned about it, it should be okay and dandy sometime today.

But it is concerning in my mind, only becuase when I first signed up, the credit card was charged between 9 pm and midnight on the payment date.   It's now almost 8 am the following day, and it still hasn't been charged.

It appears to me, either there are a lot more accounts to be processeed on this cycle than ever before, or the process is being run at a completely different time than it used to.

Mayor / Maire

Credit card charged at 9:54 am Toronto time.... wow, 13 hours later than it was originally.

Still working, $120 in available balance now.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"Account Suspend"  message disappeared!  All's Good.

Thank you.

However, I manually made a payment when I saw that message, so I should have a credit of $120 in my account?  I shall check later both my credit card transaction and PM account here.

Thanks for the prompt reply

Oracle

Thanks for the update 

Mayor / Maire

@Vanguard if you made a manual payment before the AutoPay was processed, AutoPay would not have collected any additional funds, and you will have an Availalbe Funds balance of $0.00.  If you made the payment after AutoPay was processed, you will have an Available Funds balance of $120.00, which will go toward your next renewal and/or add-on purchase(s).  More on available funds balance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.