cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

ashleypham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am thinking of adding the US Roaming for a trip coming on. If I add it now, will it start right away?

3 REPLIES 3

nd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It is immediate. I have one added and on the add-ons page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/change-plan/) I see:

"If you need U.S. roaming, long distance or extra data added to your plan choose of one the Add-Ons. Just a heads up, you’ll need a plan before you can add the Add-On, and all Add-Ons come into effect immediately after purchase."

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @ashleypham!

Yes.  The US roaming add-on will become active from the moment you buy it for 10 days.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ashleypham, yes the addons are active as soon as you purchase them.  When you do purchase the addon it is a two step process first you select your addon and have the payment taken from your credit card.  That payment actually then goes to your Available Funds.  You will then need to go in and re-select the addon you want and then the money will be taken from the Available Funds to pay for this addon.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.