cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Season for Giving

Finn_Mac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm wondering if there's an option for sending someone my credits? I accidentally added extra to my account and would rather help someone than have it collecting dust.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

brittneysarah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What an absolutely generous thing you were trying to do in these hard times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I think BeachNBeer pretty much nails it.

But why did you add more money than you would otherwise have done? Are we talking a lot?

Are you on autopay? Why not? You could set up a prepaid gift card with zero balance and still get the $2 reward and then keep paying the way you prefer.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Finn_Mac 

I feel you've got the right approach to position this as a need-based request for someone else.

Coupled with it being the 'season of giving', it's difficult to see how any moderator might not work with you toward completing this request.

Let us know how it works out!!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Finn_Mac ,

If you accidentally added something, maybe try to explain what happened to the moderators and see if they can do anything.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Finn_Mac There's no fund transfer option. I've heard that moderarors sometimes do it for people cancelling but varies with the moderaror.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Very generous of you but something Public Mobile does not offer. Money in available balance will be used for next payment. They won't collect dust.

Need Help? Let's chat.