cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration for auto pay

Edenrosen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why would you try and charge my card for a whole month when I am just trying to register it. I could see charging $1.00 if something had to be charged. So now I have to wait till my due date to register for auto pay 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Edenrosen  you can still  setup for Autopay now and setup the credit card.  You don't have to wait for next month..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Edenrosen wrote:

Why would you try and charge my card for a whole month when I am just trying to register it. I could see charging $1.00 if something had to be charged. So now I have to wait till my due date to register for auto pay 

@Edenrosen If you just registered, it is normal to pay for full amount of the plan you selected plus taxes.

Upon your first renewal is when any rewards or Available Funds will reduce what you need to pay.

So if you signed up with Autopay today, then in 30 days you will receive a credit of 2 x $2 = $4 that go towards your next plan renewal.

EDIT to view, add, modify your Autopay settings, go into your Self Serve account under the PAYMENT tab:

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Edenrosen : You can toggle autopay on and off as you wish.

When it's on and your renewal comes up and you don't have sufficient money in your Available Funds then it will try to get money from the registered card and you get the $2.

When it's off then you would need to make manual payments with the registered card or vouchers or Instant Top-up and you would not get the $2.

If you like the free $2 then you can register a card (even those prepaid "credit" card gift cards) and then otherwise pay manually to have sufficient money in Available Funds.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Edenrosen  - Could you provide more details?  Normally, you can register for auto-pay while signing up.  From then on, you get your $2 credit each month (whether you pay by credit card or not).

Need Help? Let's chat.