cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Plan expired yesterday

I called the bank they said it was public mobile issue. I have cleared cache etc nothing seems to work.

Sorry, I am out of ideas.  I am not an admin. I cannot help you any further than the idea that I had.

Mayor / Maire

@TiffanyD wrote:

I called the bank they said it was public mobile issue. I have cleared cache etc nothing seems to work.

@TiffanyD 

I don't know if the mods are getting you going yet or whether it worked eventually but another option is to buy a voucher either online or in stores and then enter it via the self-serve or 611.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TiffanyD wrote:

Hi! My plan expired yesterday and Im set up for auto renew but my money hasnt been taken from my account. I also tried to pay my sons bill the other day with my debit visa and it says unable to verify. I have used this card for at least 6 months or more. I had to drive to walmart and but a code. Can you help?

Another member had a similar problem and to resolve it, he went online signed into his account and activated the Lost/Stolen option waited for a couple of minutes turned it back off and then was able to make a payment. Maybe worth a try if it's still an issue.

thanks! I'll try that!

I need to pay it online. Headed out of the country for a few months and need to keep my number  

Hey @TiffanyD,

Can you please check the PIN or provide us 3 pieces of information on your account so that we can secure it and help you? Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Oana Smiley Happy

@TiffanyD 

Please remember to send that message directly to Oana_S  or Moderator_Team through private messaging only, and do not simply hit reply here or you will be posting all your information (such as PIN, name, phone number, payment history, usage history,birthday, email address, billng address etc.) for all to see.

If you wish to send a private message to the moderators, you can do so by clicking here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

2 months ago I had the virtually identical problem: the autopay went through with the payment and had enough credit in the account to renew, but the plan went into "expired" state and wouldn't renew even after topping up with a few dollars. This issue corrected itself the one day after but I lost a day of service as a result. (My post: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/I-had-50-balance-for-a-40-pla...) I think @Moderator_Team should investigate more about this autopay renewal failure issue; it appears to be happening more often nowadays.