Did you mean: 

Payment vouchers

Chadbennett1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What do you do when it is not allowing you to apply your payment vouchers 

9 REPLIES 9

ngjf

This happens to me twice already, both of the times I have to call *611 to enter the pin number on the receipt. After entered the pin, my balance in my account on the website almost right away.. hope this helps..

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Usually when this happens to me I just email the moderators a picture of my vouchers and they can manually add on to your account.

@Chadbennett1989 wrote:

Can you get locked out of your account if you submit invalid voucher numbers? I was enetering the wrong number by accident through calling 611 and now when I enter the correct PIN number it is saying it cannot process my request 

@Chadbennett1989  Did you retry after waiting a while and did it finally work? 

If you are still unable to load your voucher and make a payment, then you need help from moderators, so submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here:  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Chadbennett1989

Can you get locked out of your account if you submit invalid voucher numbers? I was enetering the wrong number by accident through calling 611 and now when I enter the correct PIN number it is saying it cannot process my request 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chadbennett1989 wrote:

Wait for a day and try to deposit the PM topup voucher again.

Some store, like Shell gas station, will activate the PM voucher rgiht away.  Within 30 minutes, you can add it to your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Chadbennett1989  If you can't add the vouchers using both selfserve or by calling 611 the best to submit a ticket with the PIN number and ask PM to add them to your account.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No reason for it not working at PM end, try from a different browser or just wait couple of hours. Good luck!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chadbennett1989 wrote:

It's been known that some vouchers aren't "activated" for several hours after the actual sale. Try adding it by calling 611.

Wait until 24 hours has elapsed...if nothing happens you'll have to contact a moderator. Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator intervention. Type 'payment voucher won't work", then follow instructions.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chadbennett1989 wrote:

Try clearing your cache and cookies and also try a different browser.  Also sometimes waiting one hour can help.

You can use vouchers for payment, log into your account and click the payment tab and then click 'make a one-time payment' and follow the prompts using the correct 12 digit code on the voucher. 

You can also try dialling 611 on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.