cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined and robbed of $10

mgon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up for Public Mobile on 19 July.  Had my card debited $47 (plus taxes) for a data/voice package.  Went home, tried data - nothing.  Tried voice, got a message saying that no voice was included in my plan.  Looked online and I had only been credited with $37 (even though I got an e-mail receipt from Public Mobile for the $47) and that was not enough to cover my plan.  Where is the missing $10??  Had the Telus guys help me try find it - nada.  Eventually had to pay an extra $10 to get going.  Daylight robbery from a system that will never let you speak to a person to get a question answered.

I sincerely hope a moderator looks at this and tells me how to get my $10 back.

7 REPLIES 7

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Seems like you didn't get an autopay credit.

BrianVogt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Joined 3 months ago.My first bill was $165. Which was what it was supppse to be. Second bill came out July 21 and it was $171. Wondering why they were different. I don't Think I recieved my $6 reward. Thanks

Rockdaddy22
This is an unfortunate bug 🐜 that needs to be fixed asap.

mimmo

this is an issue that has been happening for over a month.  mods always fix it so don't worry.

@Acekiller wrote:

is it because of the sales tax?

No; he said $47 plus tax.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

is it because of the sales tax?

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @mgon

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear you experienced this system glitch 😞

Please send us a private message with your phone number and I'll take care of everything. You can be sure that you will get your 10$ back, now worries about that 🙂

I'll be awaiting your reply, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*
Need Help? Let's chat.