cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I moved and now since my address changed none of my payments are going through

Emmav7288
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hiiiii so I moved about a month ago. I've had this issue before but it was a simple fix. All I had to do was change my address to my new billing address. This time I thought it was a banking issue because it told me to call my card provider. I was on the phone with them for 30 mins and we tried a million and one different combinations of my address and nothing is working. None of my payments are going through. Help. 

4 REPLIES 4

JJ33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, it is certainly not a problem with your credit card provider, but it could be an issue with the address on your card not matching that of public mobile. I suggest retyping in your entire information section with a credit card statement in hand, and copying exactly what information is present on the form. Lookout for added spaces, case of letters, and dashes or slashes. Also try taking the card off the account, clearing the cache then readding the card. Best of luck!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Emmav7288 

Follow these steps to correctly update your billing address to be accepted for payments:

1. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in chrome, Firefox or safari.
  2. Use a copy of your cards billing address to copy from with a couple of exceptions....
  3. Do not use the ap t/unit box. Add the suite # to the start of your street address.    100 - 123 1st AVE E ( add any directional street address (east or west) as a capital letter after the st/ave)
  4. Do not put a space in the postal code. ie X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  5. USE ALL CAPS.
  6. You can double check with Canada Post for your correct (official) mailing address.

Once added successfully test your card by adding funds to your account to be sure  your card will work. The funds will be used to pay for your next renewal. Check back if this didn't work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Emmav7288   As far as I know you just have to make sure that your address matches exactly as the information of your CC, so make sure your CC has the same address as the one you are at now or trying to change to.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Emmav7288 

• use your browser in incognito or private mode
  • remove your previous card
  • leave the apt field blank
  • if your bank statement uses capital letters then use all capital letters
  • if you have a middle name put it in the last name box

contact customer support here if you still can't get it working

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.