cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just bought my payment voucher and put it in and got a text saying they recieved it but i cannot m

Zackbarr2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zackbarr2019 wrote:

Well i bought my monthly plan voucher and entered it and tryed to make call and it said connot complete ur call couse my account has insufficient fund but they sent me a text immedietly after i entered the voucher saying thank you payment has been recieved

Please post a screenshot of your overview page and payment history page with the personal info masked out.  We will take a look what had happended.

@Zackbarr2019 wrote:

Well i bought my monthly plan voucher and entered it and tryed to make call and it said connot complete ur call couse my account has insufficient fund but they sent me a text immedietly after i entered the voucher saying thank you payment has been recieved

@Zackbarr2019  Try the lost/found reset trick.

@Zackbarr2019Log into your seflserve accountv and what do you see?

Zackbarr2019

Zackbarr2019

My plan

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

hey @Zackbarr2019 , everyone would like to try to help you but we can only guess what your problem is. If you were to complete your thought and maybe give us some just a bit more info, maybe that would help to resolve your concern.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gents:

Did you also see the tags in the OP?

------------

It says i dont have an active account

----------------------

@Zackbarr2019Since you don't have an active account.. do you have access to your selflserve? That's pretty much the only way you can fix this issue.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you're in Canada, call 611 to hear the status of account. You can also make voucher payment if you want.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Zackbarr2019What the heck, I'll take a stab at it Smiley Happy

1. Restart your phone.If it still doesn't work goto 2.
  2. Login into your selfserve and click on the re-activate button if your account is suspended. If it shows active and your phone still doesn't work goto 3.
  3. Try the lost/stolen reset trick:To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Zackbarr2019 are you trying to pay for a plan or addon?

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Zackbarr2019  - Your message is incomplete.  Please provide some more info.

Need Help? Let's chat.