Did you mean: 

Help

Toyotagirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped up my account and was charged twice. I would like to get a refund 

9 REPLIES 9

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had been through it before. I sent the ticekt and they solved two billings. 😄 I suggest you to send the ticke to the mod. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to just leave the additional charge in the available funds to be used for the next renewal, unless you have Autopay. Refunds can take several weeks, so why deal with that?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Toyotagirl wrote:

How did you top up your account, a CC or voucher?  Where are you seeing the double charge?  If you used your CC then are you seeing it as pending?  Most recent CC charges show twice as pending for couple of days and will eventually drop the double entry and leave one charge.

Otherwise as already mentioned by others the extra funds will stay in your account and will be used towards your next payment and refunds can take a long time.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Toyotagirl wrote:

Uhm.... not sure how that would work..... maybe this was a poor choice of wording, i.e. @Toyotagirl  made it sound as though she manually topped up her account, by adding funds via a card(whether it's credit card, or Visa debit), so I'm wondering how the system would be able to charge a 2nd time for something that was manually added. Is this another semi-common PM glitch? 🤔 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Toyotagirl wrote:

@Toyotagirl You could also just confirm your account now has Available Funds equal to the extra charge. Those funds could be used for the next renewal rather than requesting a refund. Your choice.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

A refund will likely take close to a month so if your money is in your additional funds as @Jb456 says, you might as well just leave it there or you'll be topping up soon after receiving your refund. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Toyotagirl wrote:

@Toyotagirl Don't worry! Send a message to the moderators though this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain the situation, and they can look into it. OR click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions to create a ticket for your issue.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Toyotagirl wrote:

@Toyotagirl  If that is the case then if you dial 611 from your phone it will report the second payment as a balance in your account. That mount will automatically be used to renew your plan on your next renewal date.

If the amount is not being reported then best to submit a ticket to Public Mobile for further investigation.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account..do you possibly have a balance for the extra charge?? If so, that would be used for your next payment due date after the first payment..

You could contact the moderators to see about refunding the second charge.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.