cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does PM not accept Master Card and Amex?

Have not been able to set up auto pay or even make a payment using my Master Card. Does PM perhaps only accept VISA Cards?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Does PM not accept Master Card and Amex?

Yes.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coffee wrote:

Have not been able to set up auto pay or even make a payment using my Master Card. Does PM perhaps only accept VISA Cards?

Simon says; Visa, MC and American Express are accepted.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coffee wrote:

I have successfully used Visa, Mastercard, and American Express with PM to pay for my plans...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently using my Mastercard for auto-pay.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@coffee wrote:

@coffee, I am using Master Card for direct payment. But you have to make sure the name and address are matched with our credit card account.

Mayor / Maire

@coffee wrote:

It's important that all the billing information matches that on your credit card statement perfectly. leave the apartment number blank. Adjust the postal code (if it's X0X 0X0 on your statement, put in X0X 0X etc.)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's not a Mastercard Debit by any chance? I think Mastercard calls them Global Payment cards. I am not sure if PM would accept this . Simon only mentions Visa Debit. 

Mayor / Maire

@coffee 

Try some of the suggestions above.  Mastercard and Amex do work with PM.  

Another thing to try is a different webbrowser, clearing cache or incognito/privacy mode.  The website is finicky at times.  

Hi there guys, Public accepts Visa credit cards and debit cards but in MasterCard's case we only accept credit cards. Our system does not yet support MasterCard debit.