cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Card replacement

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a new Master Card. I am not able to input new data. The card is good and working anywhere else. Public Mobile page does not want to accept it.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@6045357404 

If you Community user name is your phone number. I suggest you change it to avoid any spams.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

lol good suggestion, unless you want spam about work from home 15 minutes a day and make 100k a year spam type stuff.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@6045357404   Do not try too many times.  Wait an hour and try again.

You might want to use a completely different browser to try it just in case it is a cache issue

If you still unable to enter the mastercard into the system, open a ticket with PM Support  

If you decide to make the userid change, please open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Also , I assume your username here might be your phone number?

I would suggest you to change to another user id.  This is an open forum and you might not want to have your phone number posted here  🙂

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This process can be finicky @6045357404 .

Before starting, try clearing your cache and cookies and then open an incognito tab.

Make sure to fill in your payment card information exactly as it appears on your billing statement for the credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.