cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage - White River

mattburns
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone know if Public Mobile works in White River? They just activated a bell tower there, so Bell and Rogers with extended coverage can connect there. It doesn't show it available yet on the Public Mobile coverage map. Just wondering how often that map is updated.

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mattburns wrote:

Strange. Maybe they still haven't came to an agreement to use that tower yet. How long ago did they pass through? I think the tower is only a few months old.

It was about 7 months ago... So I hope it works for you!! 

mattburns

Perfect, so it should work then. Thanks for the information!

@mattburns there's no agreement per tower. All sites (outside of Manitoba) are shared on day one. If Bell has coverage, PM will too. That's guaranteed.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is another coverage map but it hasn't been updated since March 4th, 2019.

https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

mattburns

Strange. Maybe they still haven't came to an agreement to use that tower yet. How long ago did they pass through? I think the tower is only a few months old.

duffer900

Disregard... My kids just reminded me that when I go through there, it does drop. I checked the Telus map, and as of today, it isn't available there... Sorry

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM uses Bell and Telus cell towers so there should be coverage.

mattburns

Sorry, meant the town White River, Ontario.

duffer900

@mattburns wrote:

Does anyone know if Public Mobile works in White River? They just activated a bell tower there, so Bell and Rogers with extended coverage can connect there. It doesn't show it available yet on the Public Mobile coverage map. Just wondering how often that map is updated.

Thanks.

If you are referring to white River near Arnprior, it should work. It's the Telus network which shares with Bell on the towers. I drive through white River often, and typically don't lose signal...

Need Help? Let's chat.