cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay

cowbow_wow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi community,

I have been on Auto Pay for years and years now. I checked my account today and it says my plan expired because the auto pay didn't work this time. I just paid by clicking 'Reactive Current Plan' but it still shows as EXPIRED. Does anyone has this issue? Please advise. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

@cowbow_wow wrote:

Hi everyone, 

my service seems working but I just don't want my account to get deactivated because it thinks I haven't paid anything.. the autopay somehow didn't work this time and it's bugging me that it shows as EXPIRED... : (

I'm sure that you probably got this sorted out by now, but there was always the option of manually topping up the amount of your plan price.  The worse that would have happened would have been that could have ended up paying twice if autopay did end up going through but you didn't notice, but any excess top up would be used towards your next renewal.

@Triguy wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment.  You could potentially lose your autopay reward.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

The lost/stolen procedure cannot help eliminate a falses error meesage in the self serve account. As other have mentioneed, this error message happens to everyone on the night of the renewal.

Since the service is working fine, the lost/stolen procedure will only produce a poor outcome for the customer.  @cowbow_wow would end up losing rewards for the the renewal.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It was likely just a system error and will be corrected within hours or the next day. check account then to be sure.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

It may take up to 16 hours for renewal to go through

Just keep an eye on it, as long as everything is working you are fine.

If it's still the same tomorrow or very late tonight, feel free to message Moderators

If you have a valid credit card on your file and use Autopay, or if there's sufficient $$ in Available Funds...it'll just renew. Make note of what eveything looks like so future renewals don't cause additional vexation.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment.  You could potentially lose your autopay reward.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

cowbow_wow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, 

my service seems working but I just don't want my account to get deactivated because it thinks I haven't paid anything.. the autopay somehow didn't work this time and it's bugging me that it shows as EXPIRED... : (

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does your phone still work? When does your account renew? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cowbow_wow wrote:

Hi community,

I have been on Auto Pay for years and years now. I checked my account today and it says my plan expired because the auto pay didn't work this time. I just paid by clicking 'Reactive Current Plan' but it still shows as EXPIRED. Does anyone has this issue? Please advise. Thank you.

If your phone is still working, just ignore the message. Your plan is likely renewing today/tonight.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does your service work?  Maybe log out and log in a few minutes later.  Might take time for the account to refresh.  

Need Help? Let's chat.