cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - won't activate - EXTREMELY UNHAPPY!

Kinza_B
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I chose the 90 day plan thinking I won't have to make a payment for 3 months and its turning out to be cheaper. A month later my account is suspended without any notifications and I have to pay the $126 to activate my account even though I want a $52 plan now (the payment for which sadly I have already made). Plan length means the length of time during which my PLAN will be ACTIVE. Not how long my account will stay active. That should be called Account Lenght.

Activate my account or give me my money back. 

11 REPLIES 11

TimeGlass

I believe the Mods are working out of Vancouver, so it's still 9 AM there, meaning they may have just started the weekend shift. If there's no update in the next few hours (especially since a lot of us are having this issue), then we have an issue...

robynleslie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I messaged at about 8:30 this morning, still no answer. @CS_Agent
What is going on?? My clients can't get a hold of me and other than email I can't get a hold of them! I need my phone!

TimeGlass

I woke up to the same problem, which I only discovered because my texts weren't going through. The only way I got around it was for them to charge my account again on the same credit card. I think Auto-Pay is being finicky...I'm in the same boat waiting for a message from PM Mods.

seanxhurley

It's been an 2 hours since I've had zero service. Not one response from a moderator, no email from the company, and hundreds are affected @CS_Agent

seanxhurley

@CS_Agent - How do you help fix this issue?

seanxhurley

What is almost more frustrating is that they have not even sent an email saying "we are having issues and will have it fixed by X"

Kinza_B

This is ridiculous. How long am I supposed to go without having access to a functioning phone?

robynleslie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same issue.  First was issues getting my account actually activated Aug 1 and now this.   So far I'm not impressed with PM. 

seanxhurley

I've done that, but they give 0 indication of time to reply, so you have to sit without a phone that works until at somepoint they decide to respond.....

seanxhurley

I am having the exact same issue. I paid $270 for 3 months and now my phone is such off. I can't even try to add money to the account. This is absolutely insane. 

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There appears to have been a glitch with the system that is causing accounts to be prematurely suspended, which is affecting multiple customers at this time.

Send a message to @CS_Agent with your email address, phone number, and account number (located at the top right of the self-serve portal page) and let them know your account has been prematurely suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.