annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

i once had an account

whatisup
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hy i once had an account with public mobile up until october now my account is deactivated and when i try to recover my password it says i need to communicate with PM ... I tried reactivating aa new account with my old SIM card and this does not seem to work either what is gooing on? what should I do?

2 RÉPONSES 2

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @whatisup

You are now on the French community....it would be easier to write a message on the English one... to reactivate an old account you need to write a message to @CS_Agent with your number phone and nip and your problem and patience don’t write another message or you will go at the end of the priority line.

Vicky1313
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@whatisup

As @Lieux said you should ask your question on the English blog, it would be easier for you.

But, to give you a fast track, your account as been deleted if 90 days past until the last renewal.  As a matter of fact, your sim card won’t be usable again.  You would need to buy a new one to reactivate it and you would have to change of phone number.

For your account, I think its the same and that it have been deleted at the same time. When you would activate your new sim card, you should reactivate it!

Have a great afternoon!

Need Help? Let's chat.