je veux changer mon e-mail de mon compte public mobil 

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Courtesy of google translate:

I want to change my e-mail from my public mobile account

If you want to change your email for your self service account, you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Si vous souhaitez modifier votre adresse e-mail pour votre compte libre-service, vous devrez contacter le modérateur.
Cliquez sur l'icône de bulle de discussion dans le coin inférieur droit du site Web pour lancer le processus de billetterie afin de contacter le modérateur. Type : Contacter le modérateur. Suivez les invites pour soumettre un ticket.

P.S. I will move your thread to the French side of the website.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 RÉPONSE 1

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Courtesy of google translate:

I want to change my e-mail from my public mobile account

If you want to change your email for your self service account, you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Si vous souhaitez modifier votre adresse e-mail pour votre compte libre-service, vous devrez contacter le modérateur.
Cliquez sur l'icône de bulle de discussion dans le coin inférieur droit du site Web pour lancer le processus de billetterie afin de contacter le modérateur. Type : Contacter le modérateur. Suivez les invites pour soumettre un ticket.

P.S. I will move your thread to the French side of the website.

Need Help? Let's chat.