cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding plan

Hsumra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have recently purchase public mobile sim from Walmart for $ 10 and the guys who were selling the sim told me 50 min calling and unlimited incoming call. I did not get any incoming call now also I didn’t call any number from public mobile and I received message you have 10 min left?

7 REPLIES 7

Then you have an incomplete port, something went wrong when your number was moved from Rogers to Public Mobile, you will need to send a private message to a moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hsumra

Yes no incoming calls. I think Walmart guys who explain the plan don't know what they're are talking about. is $10 plan is incoming and outgoing total of 50 min? I did not make any call so far yet how come I have no balance and not able to receive any incoming calls.

@Hsumra Are you also having a problem with not receiving incoming calls?

Hsumra

I had roger connection before and converted my Rogers number to public mobile

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You can see your usage history like that in your self serve account..2415332C-9A87-48A6-931B-96910E86EAE8.png

D3879FD1-9DFE-43CC-8DB6-9F1A3548DB49.png

58528DEA-CD7E-4512-B0FB-D3AFFA26FF76.png

You have to click on plan and add-on first... and on usage history ... and you will see it... @Hsumra and don’ t forget to count incoming AND out calls!!!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

This is a link to the plan you purchased: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/regarding-plan/m-p/327160 it's 50 minutes of talk (outgoing or incoming), 50 outgoing texts, and unlimited incoming text. If you use part of a minute it will be rounded up to the next minute (1 minute and 10 seconds =  2 minutes).

Have you looked at your usage in your account? When anyone leaves voicemail and when you check your voicemail that time counts as part of the 50 minutes.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Hsumra wrote:

I have recently purchase public mobile sim from Walmart for $ 10 and the guys who were selling the sim told me 50 min calling and unlimited incoming call. I did not get any incoming call now also I didn’t call any number from public mobile and I received message you have 10 min left?

@HsumraThe sim costs $10 (unless they gave you some promotion I don't know about) then you have to pay for a plan which the 50 minute plan is $10 per month.

Did you port your old phone number in, or did you choose a new number? No incomming could make sense if you just ported.

If you can post a screen shot of your self serve overview, and a screen shot of your account usage history (but blur details) and give more details I can help you figure this out.

Need Help? Let's chat.