cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator

xoaib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had tried to remove my autopay but for some reason it didnt remove it and it auto charges my account today. Can you please help cancel the charge.

I understand by cancelling this charge my service will be suspended until I recharge, but Im porting out my number, thats why I removed auto pay.

please help

8 REPLIES 8

@xoaibIf you want keep your phone number and you haven't ported it out just stay one more month with public mobile and port your number to the new provider on the 27th of December. If you signed a contract for a new device you have 15 days to cancel with them. Explain your situation to them and they will work with you to  change your contract to start then. They want you as a new customer....they would be stupid to not give you the same deal and have you beholden to them  for the next two years!

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector   is correct with that guess. Once the PM account goes into suspension for non payment, you can't port that number out.  So just by accident it's auto renewed and now there is time to port it out. If they contact the mods and get them to cancel the transaction, your number will  be lost.

He hasn't ported out yet but attempted to disable autopay which didn't work and his account renewed this morning I'm guessing.

i am also guessing that one can't port out a suspended number (but maybe I am wrong) in  which case he left it too long to port out and now needs to accept the current charge for the next month OR leave PM and get a new number.

AE_Collector

So, if you disabled autopay and ported out, you shouldn't be charged. Tell @CS_Agent that and they should get you fixed up. Obviously, if it was their mistake or the systems mistake, they should take care of you.

xoaib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, but I got charged for the whole month today and I removed my autopay before, but i still got charged

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@xoaibIf you are porting out your account will be automatically closed anyways and with no account, there will be no autopay to pay to.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@xoaib wrote:

Hi, I had tried to remove my autopay but for some reason it didnt remove it and it auto charges my account today. Can you please help cancel the charge.

I understand by cancelling this charge my service will be suspended until I recharge, but Im porting out my number, thats why I removed auto pay.

please help

@xoaib  For account issues you need to submit a ticket to PM by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

If you are unable to submit a ticket to contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.