cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my plan shows expired? Any body had this problem?

edmonch2013
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When i look at mh plan, it shows expired as below. 

My Plan Pick & Pay                                                    $120 per 90 Days
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Expired
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

is that mean i can not get 12GB next renew? 

Already message MOD waiting for response. Everyone ,double check yours, not sure if you have same problem. 

13 REPLIES 13

AngeeDee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All is well now. It was a credit card issue and not PM though they solved it for me. 

Eddy_G
Customer Support Agent

Hi AngeeDee,

I've sent you a PM. Could you please check?

If your account shows EXPIRED but you still call and text don't do nothing it's normal...the day before your renewal date the EXPIRED appears and after that go back to ACTIVE..

AngeeDee

It’s been going on since the beginning of Dec. 

Hello @AngeeDee 

Is it a problem now?? Or it was just a follow-up...?

AngeeDee

Yes! I’m on autopay yet every month since Dec. I get notification that my account is suspended due to insufficient funds. 

Strange...if it's every month the same you will need to write a message to the moderator to check...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage.... @AngeeDee

AngeeDee

Mine expired also. (Jan 26th) Then it renewed on the evening of 27th but I had no phone service for almost 24 hrs.

jbp

Thank you for posting this. I was worried too. Same situation. Ported from Freedom.

lzhang525
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan detail shows the same. agree it should be removed so pp doesn't get confused and worried.

SaiX

I'm glad to hear some clarification from the community but really, it should not show as it puts worries and doubts to some of us that is currently on the promo plan.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is one thing that should be removed from the list.  It adds nothing but confusion for customers.  The way we find out about in market plans is by going to the plan selection page.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

That "expired" is merely referring to any promo plan that is no longer offered. I have a Fall 2016 promo and my account also shows that wording too in the plan details page.  You will still be able to renew on the same plan as long as you don't make any changes.  I've renewed my plan twice already even with that description showing in my account.  In your case, I think the system is jumping the gun a bit if you are on the Freedom-targeted promo, as that has been extended to July 6th.  As long as your service is working, you don't need to worry about that.

Need Help? Let's chat.