Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Transferring your number to Public Mobile

Should be an easy fix in the morning, welcome to the PM family 🤑
Oracle

Any update @helloPM hopefully everything's well.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just turned off my old phone and now im receiving texts! Thanks
Oracle

As long as your old phone works the port hasn't fully completed, so we'll get them to make sure everything's good in the morning. Like mentioned earlier, do NOT contact your previous provider, PM will take care of it. Welcome again Smiley Happy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, @Rockdaddy22, thanks, everything is good now.

Mary was able to resolve my issue quite quickly so I was setup on PM and my old Rogers account got cancelled in time for month end.  Very happy to be a PM customer now.

Oracle

That's great news @helloPM welcome to the PM family Smiley Happy

Hey guys my old service provider still is connected after porting my phone been 2 days now. How long will it take till it's fully ported and my old provider is canceled?

Also will I get my $10 back for buying and activating my sim?
Oracle

@Supras7 You are buried in avery long thread. Better srervice if you begin new one for any future issue.

I have completely lost track whether this is a cell phone or landline transfer. Which is it?

You can claim the sim shipping costs once your account is activated. Follow the instructions here:                              Canada Post Strike                                                     ...

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What company is it with they should of called you and tried to keep your service already try to make you stay with them

No call yet, and not really buried few posts up. But I went from fido mobile but I'm still connected to my fido