cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Sumitkumarr1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Team,

I got my public mobile sim activated today at the store with $35 plan. He forgot to apply 2GBBONUS coupon code while activating.

How can I get it fixed?

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sumitkumarr1 

Terms and conditions 

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

and also you can check it the  (  moment ago ) me and computergeek541 is the same so how i can see the info he/she what the posting in.... but i told you the reason..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech 

i did put it the info before i see the computergeek541 posting 

@Anonymous .. cool.. then you should say this on your original reply .. what you said to @computergeek541  sound like he was wrong.

... and now worry.. we just try to help each other and be as accurate as possible.   🙂

@softech 

dear friend i'm not say to anyone is wrong i just posting with a second i did Edit Message but i didn't see who also is posting ,,, but i know in here community site no one like other only me just for me that group doing something about it my posting is bad things but i don't know why and i don't care about anyone i just have to respect everyone but if anybody not respect me it's is up to anyone
my apologies

@Triguy wrote:

@computergeek541 There is conflicting information.

• Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  1. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store

You do make a good arugment there about that line in the announcement thread.  Whether or not that is referring to any activation or only referring to activations eligible for the promotion doesn't seem to be specified.  At https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd3-3523583103?ds_rl=1268486&ds_rl=1268486&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7KHm3... , nothing is said about in-store activations.

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech 

@Anonymous .. cool.. then you should say this on your original reply .. what you said to @computergeek541  sound like he was wrong.

... but now worry.. we just try to help each other and be as accurate as possible.   🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Triguy @Anonymous @softech 

In store activations are not eligible for this offer.

@computergeek541 

but i say that sorry that code for only online activate but you can try maybe the can add to you,

@Anonymous no worry to admit it was wrong.. i admitted mine after @computergeek541  corrected us

your ORIGINAL post was like this (in case you forgot that you updated the post after):

softech_0-1627767198254.png

@computergeek541 There is conflicting information.

• Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  1. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@computergeek541 

but i say that sorry that code for only online activate but you can try maybe the can add to you,

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator by submitting a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Sumitkumarr1 wrote:

I got my public mobile sim activated today at the store with $35 plan. He forgot to apply 2GBBONUS coupon code while activating.

Sorry, but the promo code needed to be provided during activation. Also, it's only for online activation (not in-store).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sumitkumarr1 

sorry that code for only online activate but you can try maybe the can add to you,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

[update:  Sorry, missed the part about instore activation . as advised by @computergeek541 , this promotion does not apply for in-store activation]

you can try to open a ticket with mod and explain the situation.  They are usually very understanding.

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.