cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number changed -1 month /receiving phone calls

Van10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my number a month ago but still have people who no longer are registered in my phone as contacts or have my new phone number ;  calling my old number and are getting through to my new number?

It's been like this for a month and my bills paid on time. HELP

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Van10  by number change, do you mean picking a new number from within the self service account?  Or transferring your number from another provider? Or did you change your number by creating another account with a new sim and email address? Thanks.

If you switched from another provider and didn't port your number, could you check to see if you forwarded calls from there, if possible. Check To see if your account is still open, if it is close it.

Im getting a headache thinking about this one. Or maybe it's because I haven't had coffee  yet. Can a port be stuck for a month?.

Contact the moderators and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Van10 hi does everything else work the way it should with your new number?

Need Help? Let's chat.