cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

Delus19-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys my internet it's finished yesterday I did my payment it still not work I need my internet back 

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Delus19- 

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Delus19- 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Delus19- 

As others have pointed out, did you check your Self Serve account online to see if your payment has gone through?

Best to use AutoPay so you don’t run into this problem in the future and depending on your plan…you get bonus data.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Delus19- wrote:

I made my payment already since yesterday 

@Delus19- When is your plan supposed to renew?  Logon to My Account and confirm when is the next renewal date

E-MA.jpg

Also, what is showing as Available Fund?  Sound like what you just paid is sitting as Available Fund and wasn't used.

If your next payment due date is coming up soon and 1GB is enough for you till your next cycle date, maybe just use it to buy the add-on.

If you need more, then you will have to renew early with the help of PM Support.  In this case, your new cycle will start today (assuming PM Support help you to renew today) and finished 30 days later.  

If you think data in the current plan just not enough for you for 30 days, consider upgrade your plan.  You can do it yourself by going to Change Plan and make it starts today

@Delus19- wrote:

@Delus19-  simply making a payment does not renew your Plan or your Data that was used up in your Plan.

Are you trying to purchase an addon to have more Data to use until your plan renews? If so, see @t_p steps to purchasing an addon.

If you are changing your plan, you can change your plan automatically yourself through your Self Serve.

If you are trying to renew your current plan early, note if you do this you lose out on the funds you already paid in this current cycle (no prorating the amount of your plan), only CSA can renew your current plan for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@Delus19- 

Do all your other calling services work? Calling / texting?

When you login to self-serve does the account status show as "active" or otherwise?

If active, check the area in your self serve (pictured below) to see if you have any data allotment remaining:

HALIMACS_0-1636803779985.png

Delus19-

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Delus19- wrote:

Hi guys my internet it's finished yesterday I did my payment it still not work I need my internet back 

@Delus19- 

Did you renew your plan or just bought a data add-on?

Check your Available funds to see if the $$ is still sitting there.

If yes, that means you have not completed the purchase. Go back to the Buy add-ons page and make the purchase again. The payment will come from your account balance.

Reminder: Buying add-ons is a 2-step process:

1) Fund the account

2) Make the purchase

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account and check under data and add-ons.  Do you see an amount for data  and what is your status ?

Sometimes accounts don't automatically renew data.  Try rebooting your phone.

Also try lost phone.

Just follow these steps:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Suspend Service

Note that after 90 days in suspend, your account will be deactivated permanently so be sure to return to this page if you find your phone or decide to get a new SIM card.

Triguy_0-1636802776045.png

If You Find Your Phone:

Hooray! Simply follow the same steps below to resume your service.

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume Service

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Delus19-

My internet it is down 

Need Help? Let's chat.