cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete registration

andmalc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm assisting a friend in signing up for Public Mobile.  The sign-up process timed out part way through and when I tried again I got an invalid SIM error.  The SIM number is correct.  I don't believe his account was created because he can't sign in and when doing a forgot password we get a response that his email cannot be verified.

Is there any way to try the registration again without buying a new SIM.  

3 REPLIES 3

andmalc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started this a day ago and got the same invalid SIM error when trying again today.

However, doing it in an Incognitio window worked, thanks very much.

@andmalc wrote:

I'm assisting a friend in signing up for Public Mobile.  The sign-up process timed out part way through and when I tried again I got an invalid SIM error.  The SIM number is correct.  I don't believe his account was created because he can't sign in and when doing a forgot password we get a response that his email cannot be verified.

Is there any way to try the registration again without buying a new SIM.  

Did you get to the part where you click on submit for payment?  If you did, check if they charged your credit card/visa debit card. Although it should not be possible to proceed with the same sim card if that happened, you don't want there to be a chance of being charged multiple times.

If you haven't yet been charged for the plan, do as @will13am says about waiting, and clearing browser's cache.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@andmalc, session lock is applied to a SIM card for incomplete activations.  The session will unlock after about an hour or so.  Give it some time and try again.  Consider clearing browser cache or using incognito mode when trying again.  Good luck. 

Need Help? Let's chat.