cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Expired!

kerry3g
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got 2 phone accounts activated yesterday and paid the bills and everything went through fine. Today I created the accounts and it shows both with expired accounts. We can call locally and text but data is blocked and long distance is blocked. Canada wide calling isn't working. I'm not paying again to reactivate and I don't want to put card in for autopay incase it charges me twice for this month. What do I do?

4 REPLIES 4

Rusty
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The wonderful world of phone calls :cathappy:

It's no fun when you pay for things and they don't work. But I am happy that it was resolved in a timely fashion. I've been with PM for a month and so far things are good. But I would be irritated if my service didn't work. I think most of us can say that.

kerry3g
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The lady that hooked my phone had to call her rep and talk to the moderator and got mine fixed, they had to do something on their end. Now working on the second account. Thanks all

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  Also try  making a manual pay of a $1.  Make sure you have APN settings configured.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kerry3g have you tried dialling the number with a 1 in front of it? What's the exact message that you get when you dial long distance? Thanks.

Check your APN settings. Enable data and try sending an mms text message. If it works, your APN settings are correct.

As to the expired account, try clearing your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode, and try to log in again. See if the message clears up.

Need Help? Let's chat.