cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 dollar promotin

Melissa14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up my phone back on nov 21 st . They were offering 10.00 off for the first 6 months on the 40.00 plan . I waited till payment came out on dec 21 and the 10.00 was not applied . How do I go about to get this applied ? 
thanks melissa 

2 REPLIES 2

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Melissa14 

I would recommend clicking on the question mark at the bottom of your screen and you can type in your question to the chatbot and it provides some solutions to your issue. If this does not help, you can contact a moderator.Screenshot_20200101_162105.jpg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

• Only plans $35/mo or greater are eligible for this offer.
  • Eligible customers will receive $10 credit for months 1-6, then resume paying full price from month 7 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion

If you're sure you meet the requirements but haven't been credited...click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact human" and follow the directions to Contact moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.