cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your customer service is not responsive enough!!!

TS73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to reactivate my phone. 

I have tried repeatedly to pay my bill through the website.  For some reason it does not go through!!

"oops something went wrong, try again" is not a helpful bit of feedback for me to troubleshoot your problem!!!!

I am awaiting on a response to my troubleshooting ticket, but it has not been forthcoming

expecting customers to find their own solution to problems in your community billboards is **bleep** customer service.  That place is filled with more questions, complaints and blind speculation than it is answers.  Its is very frustrating to navigate, and very inefficient.

getting help with my telecom problems makes me rethink my choice of carriers, and certainly does not make me want to recommend you to friends and family.

4 REPLIES 4

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You’re posting this to the community (we are customers). You complaints don’t affect us and should be directed to a CS agent. If you have questions, we are here to help if we can. 

@kb_mv wrote:

@TS73 Sorry you are having issues. PM does not hide the fact that all customer service is done online through the ticketing system. Their response times officially are up to 48 hours. In my experience they are typically much much faster. I have had 2 lines for a number of years with only minor hiccups that were resolved in a matter of hours. People that do well here are those that can navigate the boards and ticketing system if/when issues arise. It isn't for everyone thats for sure but if you do stay the payoff is in lower prices. If the ticketing doesn't get you any help you could try messaging them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There is no guarantee that this way is any quicker, in fact your message may be prioritized below tickets. 

Private messages automatically go to the back of the line in all cases behind any tiickets opened in SIMon..

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TS73 Sorry you are having issues. PM does not hide the fact that all customer service is done online through the ticketing system. Their response times officially are up to 48 hours. In my experience they are typically much much faster. I have had 2 lines for a number of years with only minor hiccups that were resolved in a matter of hours. People that do well here are those that can navigate the boards and ticketing system if/when issues arise. It isn't for everyone thats for sure but if you do stay the payoff is in lower prices. If the ticketing doesn't get you any help you could try messaging them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There is no guarantee that this way is any quicker, in fact your message may be prioritized below tickets. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TS73 

Try clearing the cache on the browser and go incognito before login to your account.

There is a cache issue with the website just like the Federal government website.

Need Help? Let's chat.